Dea Johnson, CPA, CITP
Dea has over 20 years of experience related to closely-held, for profit businesses, focusing on consulting in tax, special projects, and implementation of computer systems.
- Experienced in financial management including auditing, planning, and management services
- Has assisted numerous clients with mergers and acquisitions
- Assisted clients with issues relating to manufacturing and inventory management
- Participated on a variety of management teams
- Leads and supports projects relating to finance, projections and budgeting, and strategic planning
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Certified Information Technology Professional section of the AICPA, and the Minnesota Society of CPAs
- Sage Accpac Certified Consultant and a MISys Certified Business Partner
When Dea is not in the office, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two children whom are very active in Brownies, swimming, soccer, hockey, and mutton busting! Dea is also a wine connoisseur, having visited vineyards all over the world.
Contact Dea Johnson